Kick Off for Scheduling for 2024-2025
Course Catalog Link for 2024-2025
The Wildcatalog’s Table of Contents includes hyperlinks so you can quickly find what you are looking for.
A color-coded dot system is used to allow users to learn more about each class.
- Every student is required to have an Individual Career &Academic Plan (ICAP) that is developed by the student with parent & school guidance.
- LRHS will be supporting students with their ICAPs with a Showcase Night on FEBRUARY 20th.
- The ICAP must be completed with a parent's signature and turned in to the student’s WNT advisor by FEBRUARY 29th
- Students will have the opportunity to earn PRIVILEGE TIME when the ICAP is returned.
- Counselors will meet individually with students in April to finalize their 2024-2025 schedule. Priority will be given to those who attend the showcase and those with the highest attendance percentage.
If you would like to discuss your career & college readiness plan, you are welcome to schedule a time to meet with your counselor.
Stop by the Counseling Office to make an appointment.