2019-2020 Local Scholarships will be coming in Feburary & March
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS (ALL DUE MARCH 24TH, 2020)
Turned in by the 24th @ 3:00 P.M.
( ALL APPLICATIONS CAN BE FOUND IN THE COUNSELOR’S OFFICE OR LINKED BELOW)
2020-MFA Foundation Scholarship
- Applicant must be interested in furthering their education by engaging in studies relating to agriculture or other fields of study that benefit rural life
- Applicant participates and shows leadership in school, church, and community activities.
- Must have a good reputation for good citizenship and good moral character
- Must have financial need for the scholarship, sou:rces of income, and a willingness to work.
- A satisfactory academic progress
Tony Budler Memorial Scholarship
- Logan-Rogersville High School Student pursuing a College Degree in a STEM discipline.
- National Honor Society Member
- Member of at least one sports team during your High School career
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Active in community service or workforce
The R.D. “Rusty” and Win White Engineering or Special Education Memorial Scholarship
- Student must be in the 12th grade at the LR High School
- Student must be planning to enroll in an accredited university or college for the following year.
- Student must have the sincere intent tot study either engineering (civil, eletrical, mechanical, ect.) or special education/education as a career goal.
Rogersville Area Chamber of Commerce $500 Scholarship
- Must be a Logan-Rogersville High School Senior with plans to attend a state-accredited college or university, with an emphasis in business
- Must demonstrate an involvement in scholl and community services
- Must demonstrate proven academic achievement with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must articulate plans to positively impact the Rogersville area
Christina A. Harter Run, Lead, Achieve Scholarship Fund
- A Logan-Rogersville HS Senior with preference for student(s) who have participated in track, cross country or band
- Who have maintained a 3.0 GPA
- Who has an ACT of at least a 21
- Whith financial need; submit FAFSA-EFC
- Who has worked and/or participated in community service and/or extracurricular activities
- Eassy addressing how running or another area of intrest, has helped you to be a better competitor in all aspects of your life
- One Letter of recommendation
Logan-Rogersville PTA High School Senior Scholarship
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Participation in school activties, community involvement, and scholastic achievement
Citizens Bank of Rogersville Scholarship
For students planning to pursue a major related to banking or finance.
Logan-Rogersville Educational Foundation (William Breedlove Family Scholarship)
All seniors at logan-Rogersville High School who will graduate this May and will attend a vocational, trade, technical school, community college, or a university may apply.
Logan-Rogersville Alumni Association Scholarship $1,000
Write why you feel deserving of this scholarship and any other information about yourself which might aid the committee in making its selection; for example: financial need, area of study, career goal or other scholarships that you are receiving.
Gabe Wilson, Charlie Phillips, & Scott Bruenger Memorial Scholarship
- Financial need and no other scholarship received
- Involvent in some type of sports activity during their high school career
- ACT Compostie score
- Work experience
- GPA of 2.0 or better
Exhibited good citizenship in the school environment and participated in extracurricular activities of some sort.
Matt Blount Memorial Scholarship
- This scholarship will be awarded to a member of the senior class pursuing a career path utilizing either math or science and a grade point average of at least a 3.0 out of a 4.0 GPA
Applicant must have participated in at least one school sponsored activity such as a sport, band, sudent council, etc.
Logan-Rogersville Booster Club
- Must have been/or currently a member of a varsity sport at Logan-Rogersville High School
- List achievements and honors received during high school
List organizations, clubs and/or volunteer activities.
Rogersville Saddle Club Schoarship
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 and above, alson ACT score
- Character, citizenship, and attendance
Particular consideration to those considering majoring in equestrian science, animal science, or veterinary medicine.
Hedgpeth Technology Scholarship
- Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non-school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5, a total family income under 75,000, and plan to attend a 2 or 4-year college or technical school.
- Applicants plan to pursue a technology-based degree.
Scholarship funds will be paid in August 2020 or September 2020 for the first semester of the student’s year directly to the college and not to the student.
Logan-Rogersville FFA Booster Club Scholarship
- The student must be in the 12th grade at Logan-Rogersville High School.
- The student must be planning to enroll in an accredited university or college for the following year.
- The student must have been involved in the Logan-Rogersville FFA Chapter for at least one school year.
- Application for this scholarship can be picked up in the (AG) buliding and will need to be completed and returned to the counselor’s office by March 24, 2020.
Community Christian $.25 Store Scholarship